TAP ON LINKS TO VIEW PDF DOCUMENTS
A versatile and forward thinking project manager that administered a 3 year economic forecast of Banana Republic’s in-store marketing production team and for 15 years, I conducted: 5,410 events, 2,400 compositions and 41 clients in 11 industries, generating a yearly median of 9,000 new customers and a moderate return on investment of 18% engaged across 10 interactive platforms.
My visionary goal is to be in a positive learning environment where I’m able to engage and adapt with the increasing trends of technology, creative innovations and social interaction. I want to expand my leadership attributes helping other people implore personal growth through inspiring acts of humanity. For the next 12 months I will be advancing my knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Cloud.
Communications, Leadership and Management
• Achieved an outstanding record of 168 corporate sponsorships.
• Regulated the purchase orders of over 600 global suppliers in 30 countries.
• Directed 9 weekly events and developed agile protocols to adapt with industry trends.
• Facilitated the research and press releases of 42 worldwide talent and literary agencies.
• Supervised teams of up to 84 people and negotiated over 2,100 foreign and domestic contracts.
• Implemented long range strategies and tactical efficiency, improving productivity by at least 12%.
Marketing, Operations and Sales
• Averaged a 160% rise in annual ticket sales for 5 years.
• Compiled 324 request for proposals that resulted in profitable margins.
• Expanded business growth to 6 cities and distribution to 29 districts in 7 states.
• Formulated monthly budgets of $4,000 and analyzed quarterly fiscals of $3,000,000.
• Maintained 323,000 subscribers on 8 email lists and increased customer database by 32%.
• Established an exclusive network of 19 comprehensive printing, publication and staging services.
[ 2006 – 2009 ] Banana Republic – Marketing Production Assistant
• Monitored the budgeting reports for campaign effectiveness and promotional initiatives.
• Assisted the in-store marketing division in seasonal strategies and merchandising trends.
• Managed the Oracle Database for purchase orders, supply distribution and operational assets.
• Created financial metrics, analyzed customer conversions and improved benchmarking process.
[ 2004 – 2008 ] San Francisco Love Parade – Marketing Manager
• Navigated the expansion of communal opportunities in 24 counties.
• Communicated public outreach of city planning and safety awareness.
• Conceptualized and designed the branding, campaigns, ticketing, printing and program.
• Devised a vast network of industry professionals, community leaders and business owners.
• Handled promotions for Market Street Parade, Civic Center Festival and Bill Graham Auditorium.
[ 2002 – 2013 ] Inner Circle Entertainment dba Ruby Skye, Slide, District 30 – Creative Director
• Directed advertising materials, branding concepts and customer engagement.
• Coordinated production, hospitality with sound engineers and stage managers.
• Announced and generated ticket sales on Eventbrite, Ticketmaster and Ticketweb.
• Operated multiple website databases, community forums and social media accounts.
• Received highest number of hourly bookings for an artist in the mediums of design and music.
• Corresponded with agents, promoters, printers, staff, security, general and operations manager.
[ 2002 – 2013 ] Spundae – Director of Operations and Resident DJ
• 2002 Best Club Night – Dance Star USA
• 2005 Best U.S Club – International Dance Music Awards
• 2006 Best Event Promoter – International Dance Music Awards
• 2007 Top 50 clubs in the world – DJ Magazine
Promoted as an opening DJ with these headlining artists:
• Above & Beyond, Aly & Fila, Andy Moor, Armin van Buuren, ATB, Bassment Jaxx, Benny Benassi, Blake Jarrell
• Boy George, BT, Calvin Harris, Carl Cox, Cedric Gervais, Chris Lake, Christopher Lawrence, Colette, Cosmic Gate
• David Guetta, Dave Ralph, Deadmau5, Derrick Carter, D:Fuse, Dirty Vegas, DJ Dan, DJ Heather, DJ Rap, Doc Martin
• Donald Glaude, Eddie Halliwell, Eric Prydz, Fedde Le Grand, Ferry Corsten, Gareth Emery, George Acosta
• Glenn Morrison, Green Velvet, Hector Romero, Hernan Cattaneo, Jamez Zabiela, Jeff Mills, Jerome Isma-ae
• Joachim Garraud, John Dahlback, John Digweed, Josh Wink, Judge Jules, Kaskade, Mark Farina, Markus Schulz, Marco V
• Mauro Picotto, Max Graham, Mike Foyle, Murk Boys, Nic Fanciulli, Pete Tong, Richard Vission, Roger Sanchez
• Sandra Collins, Sander Kleinenberg, Sander Van Doorn, Satoshi Tomiie, Scumfrog, Sean Tyas, Sebastian Ingrosso
• Simon Patterson, Steve Aoki, Steve Lawler, Taul Paul, Tiesto, The Thrillseekers, Wippenberg, W&W, Yoji
[ 2002 – 2013 ] Branding, Editorial, Event Planning, Graphic Design, Promotion
• 1015 Folsom, 111 Minna Gallery, Armory Studios, B-Side Construction, Bill Graham Auditorium, Blowfish Sushi
• Butter, Clear Channel, Coachella, Concourse Exhibition Center, Corso Communications, Cow Palace, Diageo, DNA Lounge
• Exotic Erotic Ball, Harlot, Hawthorn, Heineken, Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center, International Auto Body, Jones
• Keyframe, Leticia Luna, Marquee Las Vegas, Merrill Lynch, Mezzanine, Mighty, Mission Rock, Opel, Opulent Temple
• Outsidelands, Pacific Bell, Paradise Lounge, Regal Entertainment Group, Regency Ballroom, Remedy, Secret Studios
• Skills, Sound Factory, Supperclub, The Warfield, Ultra Records, Vessel, Viacom, Visioneer, Westin St. Francis
[ 2002 – 2013 ] Charitable Collaborations and Communal Outreach
• Art Span, Boys and Girls Club, Breast Cancer Emergency Fund, Compass Family Services, Futures Without Violence
• Hearing and Speech Center, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Project Open Hand, SF Child Abuse Prevention Center
• SF Firefighters Toy Program, SF Food Bank
[ 2002 – 2004 ] North Tracy Elementary School – Paraeducator
• Educated children ages 5 – 10 in the subjects of art, math and science.
• Interacted progress and developmental updates to faculty and parents.